GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices. GMP certification aims at meeting the minimum processing requirements and hygiene among the food processing organizations. This certification works over the manufacturing practices followed by a company to attain an effective HACCCP OR Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point through the food safety program.
Benefits of GMP
- It improves the safety management system driving food related safety.
- Results in the commitment of trading and producing safe and quality food.
- An initial step for moving into HACCP certification for achieving quality management system and food safety.
- It builds customers’ confidence on the products.
- Assessment of the regulating authorities and the stakeholders.