Six Sigma Certification
Six sigma is the structured application of tools and techniques applied on project basis to achieve sustained strategic results.
Benefits of Six Sigma
Six sigma as a way to address issues and problems has end number of benefits. Most important is the decrease in defects that are allowed to reach the customer. Other benefits of six sigma include:
- Alignment with strategy vision, and values.
- Assure strategic planning.
- Better decision making.
- Better safety performance.
- Breakdown barriers between departments and functions.
- Data analysis before decision making.
- Data based decisions.
- Design and redesign products/services.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Effective supply chain management.
- Employee motivation.
- Faster to market.
- Fewer customer complaints.
- Focus on customers.
- Greater market share.
- Improve presentation skills.
- Improved customer loyalty.
- Improved customer relations.
- Improving project management skills.
- Increased margins.
- Integration of products, services and distribution.
- Knowledge of competition, competitors.
- Less waste.
- Lower costs to provide goods and services.
- Management training.
- Measure value according to the customer.
- Reduced cycle time.
- Reductions of incidents.
- Supervisor training.
- Sustained gains and improvements.
- Sustained improvements.
- Systematic problem solving.
- Team building.
- Time management.
- Understanding of processes.
- Use of standard operating procedures.