ISO 9001 Certification standards is known as Quality Management System. It is a generic standard and is applicable for to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product/ services provided. Any organization those aiming at customer satisfaction, continual improvement of their Quality Managements system may choose the ISO 9001 implementation in the organization.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve the performance of QMS processed.
- Customers satisfaction enhanced.
- Improve the Overall business performance of the organization .
- Reduce the customer complains.
- Enhance the competency of Employee of Organization.
- Improve the Compliances and awareness about customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements of product, within the organization.
- Better control of organization processes.
- Marketability of organization improves.
How to get ISO 9001 Certification –
The Applicant organization shall ensure the followings prior to Certification (Quality Management System Certification)
- Implemented the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in the organization. Established the Quality Manual, relevant procedures and SOP’s
- Conducted at least one complete cycle of ISO 9001(QMS) Internal Audit.
- Conducted at least one Management review meeting on Quality Management System.
ISO 14001 is an International certification standard for Environment Management system.ISO 1400 ensures quality assurance to the products and services in terms of adherence to environmental policies, actions, and plans. It also ensures a business to have an environmental management system and follow generic requirements.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001
ISO 14001 aims towards protection of environment and help organizations:
- Increased Profit with lesser expenditure through reduced waste and energy, reuse and recycle through 3R concept.
- Optimal useage of resources (electrical, water and materials).
- Increase competitiveness.
- Reduce costs as a result of potential lower insurance rates.
- Commitment to environment protection.
- Cost saving through improved efficiency and productivity.
- Building company’s public image.
Certification process of ISO 14001
- Identifying the effects of business activities on the environment such as manufacturing, packing, etc. Controlling the environmental hazards by specific standards.
- A structured approach for achieving environmental goals.
- Reporting achieved targets and specifying the reasons of using a particular method.
- The external stakeholders will have assurance of the quality.
- Compliance to environmental regulation and rules.
- Demonstrating conformity by analyzing the supplier’s declaration and assessment from the external stakeholder through base work.